The Elephant and Liberty Tavern in Woolton Village is in the suburbs of Liverpool. Part owned by celebrity chef Simon Rimmer (Sunday Brunch) it has become renowned as one of the go-to places for quality food and drink in the northwest. Currently we are looking to add to the exceptional team we already have there and we would love to hear from you. So you can get to know us and so we can find out a bit more about you we’re holding an open day on Wednesday 4th May at the Elephant in Woolton (click here for a Google Map). We are always on the lookout for quality people who have great personalities and members of our management will be on hand to give you a tour of the venue, show you why FGH Security is recognised as one of the best security providers in the country and take you through the range of benefits which we offer.
An ideal candidate should;
- Have a valid SIA Licence or be available to attend training in May
- Be friendly and approachable (this isn’t a typical Door Supervison job)
- Ideally reside in Liverpool or the surrounding area
As a company we pride ourselves on providing excellent staff benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay (currently more than most venues in Liverpool City Centre)
- Pension contributions
- Hours to suit
- Progression routes for promotion and professional development
- Sponsorship opportunities
To register your interest please just take a couple of seconds to enter your details below. Please be aware we only have a limited number of spaces for each time slot so don’t delay in putting yourself forward.
[contact-form-7 id=”5128″ title=”Liverpool Open Day Application Form”]