2 MINUTE READING TIME
Our people are loyal, willing to continually learn and have an excellent focus on customer service and receive excellent remuneration, industry leading training and a great benefits package in return
1. Know an organisation that could use our services? Earn £100 for just letting us know.
We want your help gathering some ideas on places we could be working in the future.
Do you know a quality site where the security guards are not getting looked after or the sites’ integrity would benefit from FGH Security provided services?
Do you know of any events that would benefit from some FGH friendliness?
Do you know a licensed premises that would benefit from a bit more pride?
Please let us know. Once you do, if we are happy with the proposed organisation fitting within our client portfolio then we will do the rest of the work.
• You will receive the bonus in the payroll after which we have started work for the organisation
• The intelligence is reliable and about a recent incident/ happening/ person to contact etc (not just “You should supply Smith’s because it will be good”)
• If another member of the team has also referred the same organisation we will share the bonus between you
• Use the form below, email your line manager or email@example.com
[contact-form-7 id=”5117″ title=”Potential Client Recommendation”]
2. Recruit a Friend
The incentive for introducing a friend to the company will increase from £60 to £100.
Terms – only payable when all the below conditions are met:
• Your friend has completed their probationary period (i.e. when security screening is complete – normally 12 weeks)
• Your friend is joining for a permanent SIA licensed position (i.e. part of a regular team and not just coming to work for one weekend)
• Your friend must lists your name in the “How did you find out about FGH Security?” section on our online application form
The incentive is not eligible for members of the Lancaster University RUFC, Salford University RUFC, MMU RUFC as they receive a separate incentive and kit sponsorship
3. Long Service Bonus
£100 paid every year on the 10th December to those who have been with the company 5 complete years or more. Terms:
• Continuous service of at least 100 hours per calendar year should have been worked
• You may also be eligible for other special goodies and treats!
4. Improvement to Paperwork and Procedures
A competition with one winner per financial year. Terms:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea. It can be as simple as marking a current form or procedure up with red pen and photographing it
• If it is not obvious then include your reason why you are recommending a change
• The office team choose a winner on the 1st April every year and results will be made public