Door Supervision Operations Supervisor Overview
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Head Office as an Operations Supervisor. This is a part time role, supporting the Operations team in the day-to-day management of the Door Supervision sector.
Pay Rate: £20,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Days/Hours: 20 hours per week (Monday 930am-130pm, Tuesday 1pm-5pm, Thursday 1pm-5pm, Friday 1pm-5pm, Saturday 1pm-5pm) *All hours are variable subject to Operational Requirements.
Company Mobile Phone, SIA Licence paid for, Enhanced development package.
This vacancy covers Door Supervision Operations in Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester and Merseyside. Travel to Head Office and other areas will be required.
- Ensuring all venues have sufficient cover and that all customer requirements are fulfilled
- Recruiting and interviewing new candidates for positions
- Forecasting/Booking in upcoming requirements
- Client liaison with own portfolio
- Carrying out occasional support visits to Door Supervisors
- Completing & auditing paperwork such as DSVD’s and report any changes to Assignment Instructions or customer requests.
- Conducting on-going, formative performance management of front line staff.
- Assisting the Senior Manager in conducting summative performance appraisal of front line staff.
- Promote employee engagement and feed employees’ concerns or suggestions back to the Senior Manager.
- Problem solving skills
- Alignment with company values
- Excellent understanding of Door Supervision and the late night leisure industry
- Aged 21+ with a full driving licence
- Worked for FGH Security for at least 12 months.
- Completed FGH Supervisor Training and/or have previous experience of management/supervision
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Basic computer literacy skills including email and Microsoft packages
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Experience of administering performance activity
- Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent)
- Advanced computer literacy skills
A successful candidate can work as a Door Supervisor, Head Door Supervisor or Security Supervisor at a venue whilst undertaking this role however it should be understood that the long-term plan is to expand this role in to a full-time management position.
Applications should be submitted by email to Ben Knott (Ben.Knott@fghsecurity.co.uk). Applicants should enclose an up to date CV and covering letter.