Recruitment and HR Officer
Full time, Permanent, £8.45p/h during probation. £22,200p/a full rate.
Responsible to: Senior Manager: HR and Admin.
The position requires regular travel to both Lancaster and Manchester, but can be based in either location.
- Identify sources of potential candidates.
- Manage high volume recruitment for licensed positions.
- Manage low volume customised recruitment for specialist and senior positions.
- Create and sustain relationships with partner organisations.
- Liaise with HR Administrator and Operations Team to ensure smooth candidate journey.
- Design and post suitable job adverts.
- Produce and maintain key documentation within own area of responsibility.
- Conduct focus groups to identify improvements to the recruitment process.
- Arrange and conduct the interview process.
- Arrange and conduct probationary reviews.
- Arrange and conduct exit interviews.
- Produce metrics for the Senior Manager to measure process effectiveness.
- Report on metrics at weekly departmental meetings.
- Assist the Senior Manager in trend analysis.
- Play a key part in process improvement.
- Competence with Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel throughout the North West.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adherence to company values.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- CIPD Qualification.
- Experience of working in a recruitment focussed role.
- Experience of high volume recruitment in a regulated environment.
- Experience of working in the Security Industry.
- A proven track record of building relationships with students.
- Possession of own transport and driving licence.
To apply please send a full CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org