A four day course covering all the requirements to gain an SIA Door Supervision Licence. The course is split into four modules which include;
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Conflict Management and Physical Intervention.
The course covers all aspects of the security industry including,
- Customer Service
- The SIA and Licensing
- Health and Safety
- First Aid
- Searching Procedure
- The Law
- Reporting Procedure
- Strategies to deal with conflict
- Strategies to escape an attacker
- Strategies to escort a customer from the premises
This course is a legal requirement for anyone who wants to work as a Door Supervisor or a Security Guard.
The course is assessed by three multiple choice examinations set by BIIAB. These correspond to the first three modules described above. The physical intervention module is assessed on the day by the trainer.
Certified through BIIAB, the awarding body of the British Institute of Innkeeping. Certificate does not expire.
In good enough health to participate in low level physical intervention training.
Apply for SIA Licence. This costs £220. FGH will assist employees with the application process