Each year we actively encourage as many employees as possible to take part in Movember. This year it aims to raise awareness and valuable funds for the following causes; Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Poor Mental Health and Physical Inactivity
1. Start growing your moustache on the 1st of Movember – NO BEARDS ALLOWED!
2. Raise Money
3. Raise awareness: tell everyone what you’re doing
Sign up to the SecurityMo team website here.
The Movember website has lots of prizes, everyone who raises money will also be receiving publicity via our website and social media and knowledge you’ve done a great thing for the good of mankind.
We will also be offering the following:
• Most individual amount raised (via the Security Mo Bro team): 1 years supply of Gillette razors, limited edition luxury FGH golf umbrella.
• Best Mo (as voted for on the Movember website): 1 years supply of Gillette razors, limited edition luxury FGH golf umbrella.
• Most effort (as voted for by the Security Mo Bro Team Captain): 1 years supply of Gillette razors, limited edition luxury FGH golf umbrella.
• Best Team Photo: £250 budget for a meal out at a venue of your choice and a massive trophy to be held at your site for a full year.
Please upload your pictures regularly to the Movember website and team page as we will be doing publicity throughout the month and take them from there. For extra special photos please email David Hassall by clicking here.
Team Photo & Team Pizza Party
Friday 27th Movember, we will be having a team photo in the Head Office (Lancaster) in uniform, expenses can be claimed for anyone travelling to the office and unlimited Pizza! Further details to follow.
Good luck to all!