Besides competitive pay, a company culture that rewards achievement and a good working environment we also offer an extensive range of additional benefits to all members of our team. These including but are not limited to;
– Pensions For All: Each member of staff is enrolled onto our Government recognised pensions scheme irrespective of age or earnings.
- £100 recruitment bonus: For every member of staff who you introduce to us we’ll give you £100 once they’ve passed probation.
- £100 client recommendation bonus: Know a person or a business who needs a high quality security service? Recommend them to us and if we take them on as a client we’ll give you £100.
- £100 long service bonus: Once you worked for us for more than 5 years we’ll give you £100 every Christmas.
- Sports Sponsorship, Bike2Work Benefits, Company Activities and Sports Teams: We know keeping a healthy body goes hand in hand with a healthy mind so we provide funding and sponsorship to all our employees.
- SIA licence saving scheme: We can help you save for your next SIA licence by putting a little aside each month.
- Short term staff loans: We know life can present challenges and set backs now and again so we provide short term interest free loans in emergencies.
– Being part of a Winning Team: Which always looks to reward those that do a great job and add the value that makes us stand out.
– Extensive training and development: We pride ourselves on offering some of the best up-skilling and staff development packages in the industry to all of our staff so we can continue to provide a consistently high quality level of service from our Security Personnel working on a business park right the way through to our event stewards.
We always welcome applications from capable, friendly, intelligent and professional individuals who are looking to start their career in the security industry all the way through to experienced security operatives who are looking to join a great company and improve their career prospects.