A quick overview
FGH Security prides itself in being the market leader when it comes to providing high quality security personnel. We have over 400 licenced highly trained staff across four main divisions;
- Venue Security – Providing Door Supervisors to a range of Pubs, Bars, Events and Nightclubs throughout the northwest.
- Security Guarding – Providing Security Personnel to a range of both Public and Private Sector Clients.
- Crowd and Event Management – Full security management combined with a dedicated team of licenced operatives and stewards for a range of festivals, concerts and sporting events.
- Training – Besides up-skilling our own staff we also offer a range of training solutions and qualifications to businesses and individuals across the region.
We supply to a broad range of public and private sector clients across the northwest and have won a host of industry awards since we formed as a limited company in 2003. We aim to be the best supplier that any of our clients work with and we work with them to help make their business, event or service delivery a real ongoing success. A quality security service with real added value and we work by the motto of placing Quality People in Quality Places.
Clients choosing to work with us
We pride ourselves on our broad and diverse client portfolio. It is testament to our focus and strategic vision of constant improvement. We find the very best people, give them the very best training available and provide them with the very best tools, supervision and management support to do the job effectively. We spend a lot of time getting to know our clients exact needs and know that an added value service really matters to them and their business or organisation. Some of our clients include;
- Councils and Public Sector Bodies: Lancashire County Council, Lancaster City Council, South Lankland District Council and Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service.
- NHS Trusts: Trafford Healthcare Health Trust, East Lancashire PCT and Knowsley and 5 Boroughs PCT
- Large Festivals and Specialist Events: Manchester Pride, Liverpool Pride, Preston Pride, Blackpool Pride, Kendal Calling and Nova International – Great North Swim, Great Salford Swim
- Corporate Security Clients: Bolton Wanderers and The Yang Sing corporate events
- National and International Organisations: TNT International PLC, Senator International Ltd, Chubb, Barrett’s and Story Homes
- Bars, Nightclubs and Restaurants: The Albert Hall in Manchester city centre, Gorilla bar and club, in Manchester, The Deaf Institute in Manchester, Lancaster Lounge and Bars and a number of independent venues throughout the northwest
Besides consistent feedback from our staff, clients and the community which rate the company as excellent we are one of the most decorated specialist manned security providers in the UK – often outperforming international companies multiple times larger than ourselves. A quick visit to our Awards page will give you a summary of the national awards we have won over the years. We are also fully accredited by the SIA (ranked nationally in the top 2% of security companies in their Approved Contractor Scheme) and hold the the NSI Gold Award. We also have a range of accreditations for our training services so we can provide high quality training services to a range of businesses and individuals across the region. Knowing we are better than any of our competitors is a major driving force for all our staff.
Making the right Choice
Our clients aren’t just numbers or targets to us and we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service whilst still pricing ourselves competitively. We have worked on multi-million pound contracts through to charity events that we have done as part of our focus on improving the wider community so we have the skills, resources and experience to make sure that we can meet all your needs and provide real benefits.